1. Generate revenue to reach the sales target; build up and maintain good relationship with customers;
2. Develop sales channels; manage agencies, distributors and other sales resources;
3. Follow up important design-in projects;
4. Manage a high-performing team by recruiting excellent talent, retaining and rewarding existing talent, managing resources efficiently, and demonstrating great leadership;
5. Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources and strategic planning;
6. Actively coach, develop and lead their team and act as a sales leader for the broader team.